Saturday, June 18, 2011

Splitting Up Summer Vacations

Ok to start this off I am going to state that my family goes back home every summer for about a month. We have done this since I was little. My son's father knows this. The only time I didn't was the years I was living there.

So why is it he acts surprised every time I bring it up that I am taking Jonny with me? Every year this is a fight. I have never once argued with him about taking Jonny on his family's vacations. This year after a big fight I finally got him to agree on Jonny being with me for the full month by letting him have the full month after. Which is no big deal. I am a fair person. The whole arguement started though because I told him we were planning on being gone for a month but if he didn't want Jonny gone for that long I was ok with him flying Jonny home.

He told it wasn't fair that he would have to pay for the plane ticket. That since I was the one going on vacation I should pay for it. Umm hello your the one who wants him home. WHY should I pay? I am completely content with my son staying with me the entire month.

I really shouldn't be surprised though. This is coming from the man who told me since he makes more money he should claim Jonny for taxes every year cuz he'll get more money back. (not give me any, just him and his wife would get more)! I make less money so I need every penny of my return I can get thank you. You don't need the money as bad as I do. You make more money then me and so does your wife. And it doesn't matter what you think it's court ordered to claim him on alternate years anyway.

Gotta love people who try to be intelligent when they are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment